Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VALS Personality Survey- Join In!

As part of my Persuasion in the Media class I am taking, we had to take an online personality accessment called The VALS Survey. You can find it HERE or google VALS Survey, and it is the first to come up. I came up as a Striver, and it it almost 100% accurate. I took it three times, and I got the same answer every time. Here is what it said about me:

Strivers:

Strivers are trendy and fun loving. Because they are motivated by achievement, Strivers are concerned about the opinions and approval of others. Money defines success for Strivers, who don't have enough of it to meet their desires. They favor stylish products that emulate the purchases of people with greater material wealth. Many Strivers see themselves as having a job rather than a career, and a lack of skills and focus often prevents them from moving ahead. Strivers are active consumers because shopping is both a social activity and an opportunity to demonstrate to peers their ability to buy. As consumers, they are as impulsive as their financial circumstance will allow.

What did you get? Let me know in the comments below! I am always interested to see if the answers for other people reflect their personality. Have a good tuesday!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)