Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thirty Days Day 03- Something I Never Leave the House Without

There isn't just one thing that I leave the house without. My phone, my debit card, a hair band just in case I get tired of it later at work and want to put it up. The one thing that I absolutely have to have with me is lip balm! Lately I have been in love with Baby Lips by Maybelline.

 


It comes in six different shades, one clear, and the other five are slightly tinted. They seriously are so moisturizing I can't believe I lived without them. It I left home without it I would probably stop at the nearest drugstore to buy another one before I would go on my way to my destination.  What about you? What can you not leave home without? If you want to start blogging or read the other days and what this is about, click HERE . If you want to follow along on twitter and reply there, make sure to use the hashtag #30dayshathnovember .

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, mine is quite similar! Great minds and all that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! I'll definitely have to try out a tinted shade of Baby Lips. I always see them in store but I never pick them up. They'll be perfect for the dry winter weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! They are seriously awesome. I have like seven of them I keep in different places just in case haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)