Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days Day 09- A Close Up Of My Day

Unfortunately, I don't know how interesting a close up of my day today will be. So, I thought I would share a few pics of my work day.


Starting off with coffee from Bread Co


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is what my normal "school-day" workday looks like. Then it is home to homework or class, and then anything goes. Most likely making some jewelry while watching some tv, or playing with the cats. Exciting, right? Haha. What is your normal day like? Action filled? Work filled? Let me know in the comments below, or reply on twitter with the hashtag #30dayshathnovember. Want to join in? Find the complete list of questions HERE. 
 
 
 
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)